The Staff Selection Commission will publish the SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification on August 12, 2022. According to the SSC Junior Engineer Revised Calendar 2022, released on July 6, the Junior Engineer Examination will get conducted in November 2022. It had previously been set for March 2023. Online applications will be accepted from August 12 through September 2, 2022. In November 2022, the SSC JE exam Tier 1 will take place. The SSC JE announcement 2022 will include the official dates. It is a two-tier exam, with Tier 1 being objective and Tier 2 being more descriptive. Mechanical, civil, electrical, and quantity surveying & contract engineer job openings will be listed in the notification. Successful (passed) students will be contacted for the final selection. Read the article to get complete information.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022
For the positions of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2022, the Staff Selection Committee, SSC, has begun accepting applications. The selection is for organizations like the Central Public Works Department, the Military Engineer Services, and the Border Roads Organization (BRO) (MES). The application form must be submitted by September 2 at 11:59 pm On September 4, students can edit their applications.
Students who are interested and qualified can submit an application for the exam at ssc.nic.in. The schedule for Paper-II (conventional) will be announced later. The computer-based examination will be conducted in November 2022. The exam application cost is Rs 100. Female students from a Scheduled Caste (SC), a Scheduled Tribe (ST), have a disability (PwD), or are Ex-Servicemen are not required to pay a fee.
SSC JE Recruitment 2022 – Important Instructions
- Before filling out an online application for the relevant position, students must carefully read the SSC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf.
- To prevent rejection, later on, students must confirm their eligibility in terms of category, experience, age, and any other requirements listed against each vacancy in the SSC JE Recruitment 2022 advertisement. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Selection Department’s determination in this matter shall be final.
- To minimize inconvenience, students must provide their active mobile number and email address used in the recruitment Online Application to ensure that they will continue to function throughout the selection process. Other than their email and mobile numbers, there will be no other way to contact them.
- Please refer to the official SSC JE Recruitment 2022 announcement for additional information.
SSC JE Notification 2022
Students should pay the application fees just as specified by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to apply for the most recent open positions. Once paid, application costs are non-refundable. The students requesting a fee waiver must have a current certificate for the relevant category as of the deadline for online application submission. Online payments must use a credit card, debit card, or net banking. Students who submit the application form and no application fee will have their applications automatically rejected. Only students are responsible for paying any application fees.
Category Application Fees
General Category Rs 100/-
Women’s, SC, ST, PH, & Ex-Servicemen No Fees
- Payment options for the fee include BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit Cards, as well as in-person payment at SBI Branches using an SBI Challan.
How to Apply for the Online Recruitment?
Students should apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2022 by following this step-by-step process.
1st Step: Go to ssc.nic.in, the Staff Selection Commission’s official website.
2nd Step: Register by providing the necessary information.
3rd Step: Return to the homepage after registering and click on Login.
4th Step: Complete the application process by providing the necessary information and submitting the files.
5th Step: Submit your application and pay the cost.
6th Step: Download the application form and print it out for future use.
If you still have any doubts, contact us through the comment section below.