The authorities have announced NALCO GET Notification 2022. The online application process will begin on August 11, 2022. On the official website nalcoindia.com, candidates can apply for the NALCO Recruitment 2022. Applications will get accepted up until September 11, 2022, the deadline. On this page, we’ve provided comprehensive information regarding NALCO GET Recruitment 2022. Details on the NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2022, including qualifying requirements, the hiring process, and the age restriction, are provided here. Candidates must be aware of these facts to apply for employment. Continue reading the article to get complete information.
NALCO Recruitment 2022
Candidates should review the eligibility requirements before considering applying for the NALCO GET Recruitment 2022. They should submit applications for the positions they are qualified for. After the students have filed their applications for the NALCO Recruitment 2022, the officials will interview them. The bottom of this post includes a direct link for obtaining the NALCO GET Notification 2022 and application form.
To understand the job requirements and age restrictions, pay information, etc., candidates must read the following NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacancy 2022 details. Before September 11, 2022, candidates must complete and submit the NALCO GET Application Form 2022. We will keep this page updated with any pertinent information on NALCO GET Recruitment 2022. So come back often to get the most recent information.
NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Notification 2022
NALCO GET Notification 2022 has been announced by the authorities. On August 11, 2022, the online application procedure will open. Candidates can apply for the NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022 via the company’s official website, nalcoindia.com. The deadline for submission of applications is September 11, 2022.
We’ve provided in-depth details on NALCO Recruitment 2022 on this website. This page contains crucial information about the NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Position 2022, such as eligibility requirements, the selection procedure, and the age restriction. To apply for a job, candidates must be aware of these details.
NALCO Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Full-time, normal bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology with a minimum of 65% overall marks for UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) candidates and a minimum of 55% overall for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates.
- The minimum requirement for the Chemistry discipline is an M.Sc. (Chemistry) or AIC with at least 65% overall for the UR/ EWS/ OBC (NCL) category and 55% overall for the SC/ ST/ PwBD category.
- Final year students of an engineering or a postgraduate program in chemistry can also apply.
- Age requirement: 18 years
- maximum age of 30
Last Date Details:
The NALCO Recruitment 2022 deadline for online applications is September 11, 2022. Candidates who have not yet applied for this position should do so. Applications received after the due date won’t be taken into consideration by the relevant board.
Candidates don’t need to worry about where to get the application form or how to apply. On this page, we offer a direct connection to the application form and comprehensive notification. Please read it through to the finish and start using it right away. Avoid last-minute rush as well.
How to Apply for the Online Recruitment?
- Visit the National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO) website at nalcoindia.com.
- Go to the menu and select “Career” (located right most side with three small horizontal lines).
- The URL https://mudira.nalcoindia.co.in/rec portal/default.aspx will open.
- Look for “advertisement no. 10220801” for the NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- Download it by selecting the PDF icon to the right of it.
- Carefully read the notification.
- The “Apply Now” button is at the right-hand top of the careers table. Click it.
- A redirect page will appear.
- At the bottom of the page, select “New User?” Register” by clicking the link.
- Register with your information. Upload the required paperwork and the application fee.
- Submit the form and print a copy for future use.