Admission to Nursing in Haryana 2021-22: Haryana Government, Medical Council Directorate and Research complete admissions process.
Thus, DME Haryana publishes an application form, inviting applicants to be admitted to the proposed course.
Candidates must ensure that they complete and submit the form earlier than the due date.
Furthermore, applicants are accepted on the premise in their overall performance at 10 + 2.
- 1 Admission to Nursing in Haryana 2021-22 GNM ANM
- 1.1 Eligibility Standards for Haryana GNM ANM
- 1.2 GNM course criteria:
- 1.3 ANM course criteria:
- 1.4 Application Form 2021-22 GNM ANM
- 1.5 Admission Procedure Haryana GNM ANM 2021-22
- 1.6 Application fee details
- 1.7 List of Merits Haryana GNM ANM 2021-22
- 1.8 Haryana GNM ANM Counseling 2021-22
- 1.9 10 Best Nursing Colleges in Haryana
Admission to Nursing in Haryana 2021-22 GNM ANM
Applicants entering the merit ranking are eligible to be admitted to nursing schools in the state of Haryana.
Thus, it is by far an excellent opportunity for postgraduate courses in General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) and Assistant Nursing Midwifery (ANM).
Haryana GNM / ANM Nursing aspirants should be well acquainted with the examination schedule.
If a candidate is aware of exam dates, then no critical case is lost.
Therefore, critical activities and dates are presented within the table below.
|Start date of the Online Application Form||Week of August 1, 2021|
|Deadline for submission of application form||August 2021|
|List of merits||Week of September 1, 2021|
|Announcement of vacancies by institutions for the second round||September 2021|
|Online sharing for the second round||September / October 2021|
|Vacancy Announcement by the Institute for Mop-Up Round||October 2021|
Eligibility Standards for Haryana GNM ANM
Applicants interested in accepting admission should consider that they must meet the admission criteria of Haryana GNM / ANM State.
Eligibility standards outline your candidacy and are outlined through Haryana Nursing Council tools.
Furthermore, be sure to test the selection standards earlier than you use for acceptance.
Only those applicants who are able to meet the minimum education, in addition to the age requirements, can be correctly registered as equals.
Failure to do so may result in cancellation of candidacy.
Furthermore, the eligibility standards set with the aid of government use are as follows:
GNM course criteria:
- The use of the candidate must know not to be less than 17 years old and more than 35 years old.
- 10 + 2 Pass in Science stream (PCB) and English with at least 40% of the combination grades is extra preferred.
- 10 + 2 Transfer to Art (Mathematics, Sociology, Political Science, Business Studies, Accounting, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, etc.) by the Board / Institution diagnosed with a minimum grade of 40%.
- Healthcare Sciences – Professional broadcast only, by the Board / Institution diagnosed as AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / HSCE / SSCE with a minimum of 40% of grades.
- Registered as ANM in the State Nursing Registration Council.
- 10 + 2 Professional ANM under the CBSE Board or any other board equal to the faculty and diagnosed through the Indian Nursing Council with 40% grade.
- Students certified in the 10 + 2 exam of Science and Arts or Science of Health Care-Professional flow are best realized with the help of using the National Institute of open faculty with 40% points.
ANM course criteria:
- The age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years.
- However, the minimum age for its use is 17 years or earlier than December 31 of the year. where acceptance is taking place.
- 10 + 2 Transition to Art (Mathematics, Sociology, Political Science, Business Studies, Accounting, Economics, Home Science, Psychology, etc.) by the Board / Institution diagnosed with at least 40% grade.
- Healthcare Sciences – Professional background only, from the Board / Institution identified as AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / HSCE / SSCE with a minimum of 40% of grades.
- Certified students in the 10 + 2 exams of Arts or Sciences conducted with the help of the National Institute of the open faculty with 40% points.
Application Form 2021-22 GNM ANM
The Haryana Nursing Registration Form has been launched on the authentic DME Haryana website. Interested applicants can fill out the application form on the authentic website as soon as it opens.
However, you must complete the Haryana State GNM / ANM Online Admission Form on the closing date provided by the authority.
Furthermore, the authority no longer expects the service form to be submitted on time.
Also, the way of registration is best considered after full payment of the registration fee.
Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the candidacy.
Usually, the net service mode includes 4 steps, especially Basic Registration, Academic Details, Uploading scanned passport length photographs of the applicant’s passport and finally paying the application fees.
Only after completing many of these 4 steps is the applicant’s candidacy identified.
Admission Procedure Haryana GNM ANM 2021-22
Below is the admission procedure for applicants applying for admission to ANM GNM Haryana 2021-22.
Please be sure to follow the steps carefully to register successfully.
- First, go to the respected Haryana Nursing Council website.
- Now click on the Online Application Form Link available on the main page of the official website.
- After that, fill in all the necessary information, including personal details, qualification details, uploading scanned photos of your passport and your signature, and payment of application fees.
- Now, complete all 4 steps in order to register successfully.
- Now, an application form generates providing you with your Application ID and other important instructions to follow.
- Additionally, your login ID and password are sent to your registered email ID address. Now be sure to save it for further reference until the acceptance process is complete.
- Now, in case you want to make any further changes to the application form information, you can do so using your login ID. Be sure to do it by the deadline.
- Furthermore, save and download your Haryana Nursing application form to your computer. And also, get 2 or 3 copies of the same for further use in the long process.
- Now, do not neglect to get a copy of the online payment invoice which is generated after full payment of the application fee
Application fee details
The application fee is the amount you have to pay at the same time as submitting the online admission form.
In fact, the application technique is considered the most effective after full payment of the application fee even within the deadline.
The application fee for applicants belonging to multiple classes is referred to below:
|General Category||100 Rs / -.|
|Haryana BC-A and BC-B Candidates, PH, FF, ESM Category||750 rubles / -.|
|SC / ST of category Haryana||500 Rs / -.|
Additionally, you can pay the registration fee through the following payment methods as instructed
- Neto Banking
- ATM with Debit Cards
- Credit cards
List of Merits Haryana GNM ANM 2021-22
As mentioned above, admission to GNM ANM Haryana 2021 is strictly meritocratic.
Applicants who apply must check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
Furthermore, the GNM ANM Haryana Merit List includes the names of these applicants who have met the minimum eligibility standards for admission.
Those who have scored more than the minimum qualifying marks for admission to their 12th grade exam may enter the favored Nursing College of Haryana.
Furthermore, according to Haryana, the 2021 Nursing Merit List is eligible to participate in counseling.
However, official dates have not yet been published by the board due to the availability of merit ranking.
Once the dates are available, we will provide you with the updated Haryana 2021 Nursing Admissions Schedule.
Until then, be sure to visit our website for regular updates.
Haryana GNM ANM Counseling 2021-22
Counseling is the final and final step of the admission procedure.
It is essential that certified applicants wait for the Haryana 2021 Nursing Advice for the last place allocation.
Only those who have been able to meet the minimum selection criteria can participate in the counseling activity.
However, all information related to this case will be found on the authentic website.
Moreover, to facilitate your efforts, it is here that we have provided all the important details regarding the counseling process.
Moreover, the essential dates for the counseling agenda are listed above within the article. Make sure you obey them carefully, so as not to miss out on any important events.
Here we have provided a list of all the essential files required for DME Haryana Counseling 2021.
- 10th note sheet
- 12th note sheet
- Certificate of transfer
- Character certificate
- Certificate of residence
- Caste Certificate
- Proof of personal identity (Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License)
- Proof of address
- Qualification exam results card
- Application form or no. application (in case of online application)
- Original registration fee sheets
- 2 Passport photos
10 Best Nursing Colleges in Haryana
Below is a list of the Top 10 Nursing Colleges in Haryana where you can apply for admission. Browse all the colleges and make your choice wisely.
- RP Indraprastha Institute of Technology (RPIIT), Karnal
- SGT University- Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Gurgaon
- KCGMC Karnal
- Rajendra School of Nursing (RSN), Hisar
- Birender Singh College of Nursing (BSCN), Jind
- Dr. JP Sharma Memorial School and College of Nursing (JPSMC), Yamunanagar
- Happy Child Nursing School (HCSN), Sonepat
- Param Jyoti School of Nursing (PJSN), Kaithal
- CH. Bhagmal College of Nursing, Hisar
- Everest School of Nursing (ESN), Jagadhri
Authorities prepare a meritorious ranking of applications received to indicate the names of suitable applicants for Admission to Nursing in Haryana 2021-22.
Furthermore, applicants can review this article for full details on the admissions process.