The CUCET 2022 Application Form will be published by March 2022 by one of the Central Universities, candidates who are interested in being admitted to 14 Central Universities or 4 State Universities can apply for the Joint Admission Test of Central Universities will be able to apply online for an application form. In this article, we will share detailed information about CUET 2022 Application form, read the article to the end and know the online application procedure.
Following the announcement of the Central University Joint Admission Test, eligible candidates will be able to apply for admission to 14 Central Universities and 04 State Universities, the online application for CUCET 2022 is expected to begin in the second week of April 2022. and the exam will be held within the third week of May 2022.
CUCET 2022 Important events and dates are listed below, check them out.
|Notification of the application form||3rd week of March 2022|
|Starting an Online Application||2nd week of April 2022|
|End of online application||Week 4 of April 2022|
|Admission card||2nd week of May 2022|
|EXAM||3rd week of May 2022|
|Temporary answer key||Week of June 1, 2022|
|The key to the final answer||3rd Week of June 2022|
|result||Week 2 of July 2022|
CUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Central University Joint Admission Test 2022 in terms of educational qualification for both UG and PG programs are tabulated below.
|The applicant must be the 12th (intermediate) passed with any recognized board of State Government or Central Government.||Applicant must have a postgraduate degree in any Stream from renowned university or institution of India.|
Eligible candidates can apply for any of the 14 Central Universities or 4 State Universities, the names of the universities listed below, see them.
|Central Universities||State Universities|
CUCET 2022 application fee
Details of the application fee by category of the Central University Joint Entrance Test 2022 can be found below, see the information in the table to know everything about the CUCET 2022 fee.
|General / OBC / EWS||800 ₹ / –|
|SC / ST||350 ₹ / –|
|LESS||0 ₹ / –|
note: The online application fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI at the time of registration.
Model CUCET 2022
The model of the Central University Joint Admission Test 2022 will be as follows.
- The exam will take place in offline mode, meaning that the candidates have written the exam in writing.
- The duration of the exam will be only 2 hours, within two hours the candidates must solve the question.
- The exam will have a total of 100 multiple choice questions, each correct answer will score 1 point and for each incorrect answer ¼ points will be deducted.
- The exam questions will contain two sections, the first is Part-A and the second is Part-B.
note: Question Part A will contain 25 questions from English, general awareness, mathematical ability and analytical ability; and Part-B will contain 75 questions from the candidate domain knowledge.
Procedure for completing the CUCET 2022 application form
To complete the CUCET 2022 Application Form, the step-by-step guide is given below, check them out.
- To complete the CUCET 2022 Application Form you must first visit the official CUCET 2022 website ie. @ cucet.nta.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website find the option of “Click here for New Registration”And tap on it.
- Post by clicking on the option you will be redirected to another web page where you will be asked to select the course type and fill in some basic details, select and fill in the required details and tap on the option “Save and move on“.
- By clicking on the above option, you will be redirected to a website where you will be asked to complete the educational qualification, complete the application, read the statement, check “I agree” and then tap on “Save and move on“.
- After tapping the option above, you will be asked to upload the photo and signature, upload both credentials, and then tap “Upload images and continue“.
- After clicking on the above, you will be asked to select the University and Course, select the details and then tap on the option “Save and move on”
- After tapping the above option you will be asked if you want to edit something in the app, then modify it, if you do not modify any details, just tap the option “Submit and make the payment“.
- After tapping the above option you will be asked to pay the application fee, pay the application fee and finalize your application.
note: Be sure to print the application for later use.
We hope that after reading this article you have received detailed information about it CUET 2022 Admission to the exam – Application form, registration, syllabus, date, notification. Even after reading this article, if you have any questions or concerns regarding the Central University Joint Admission Test, then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.