Once you have been admitted to schools / colleges under the BSEB, you must complete the registration form.
Registration can only be done by students who have been admitted through BSEB OFSS. The form fills out the exam form required to complete the registration form and to have a registration number
Bihar DCECE 2021 Consulting
CLAT 2022 exam
- 1 BSEB class registration for Inter Exam 2021-2023
- 2 Bihar Board 12 / Intermediate date of registration
- 3 Details of the registration fees of the 11th Board of Bihar 2023
- 4 Required details of BSEB 2023 11th registration form
- 5 How to complete the 11th BSEB 2023 Offline registration form
- 6 How to fill out the 11th BSEB 2023 online registration form
- 7 Eligibility criteria for completing the registration form of the inter 2023 exam
BSEB class registration for Inter Exam 2021-2023
Bihar Board 12 / Intermediate date of registration
The Spring Board has started Online Registration for eleventh grade students in 2021-22 and may appear in the Middle School Board Annual Exam 12 2023.
The online registration process of Bihar Board Intermediate / Class 12 started on September 10, 2021 and ended on September 28, 2021.
The registration process for the 12th middle class will be done in Online mode, ie on this website- www.biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in ose http://seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com/.
Let’s look at the important dates for the Spring Board 2023 mid-term registration.
|Launch of the official announcement for the 12th Registration of the middle class 2023||September 10, 2021|
|The download of the registration form for the middle class 12 Registration 2023 has started||September 10, 2021|
|Filling in the online registration form for the 2023 high school exam||September 10, 2021|
|Deadline for completing the online registration form for the middle class 12||September 28, 2021|
|Deadline for payment of fees for registration of interpellation 2023||September 28, 2021|
|Start correcting the online registration form of the Board Inter / 12 Exam 2023||December 2021|
|Download Inter Examination 2023 Dummy Online Registration Card||January 2022|
|Fill in the online exam form for the 1223rd middle class exam 2023||April 2022|
|Last date for filling in the online exam form 2023 Inter exam||April 2022|
|Download the Dummy Admission Card for the Inter 2023 Exam||May 2022|
|Start date of Inter Sent-up Exam 2023||November 2022|
|Download the admission card for the upper secondary high school exam 2023||November 2022|
|Start of high school exam 2023||February 2023|
|Intermediate exam result 2023||March 2023|
Details of the registration fees of the 11th Board of Bihar 2023
By completing the registration form for the 11th grade of the Spring Board, students must pay the registration fee.
Tuition fees can be paid in cash by school students.
Full-time and private students enrolling must pay the applicable fees.
|Regular students of the Spring Board Matrix Pass||485 / –|
|Regular students of the other 10th Board / Matric Pass||685 / –|
|Spring Board Private Students||885 / –|
|Private Board Other Students||1085 / –|
note: Online school / college fees apply for fees and development fees.
Required details of BSEB 2023 11th registration form
Students must provide the following information listed below when completing Form 11 / Inter Registration / Permission.
Please note: Fill in the details according to the Class 10 / Matrix Trademark Certificate.
- Name of School / College & Code
- Student flow (Arts / Science / Commerce / Vocational)
- Student name
- Student’s father’s name
- Student’s mother’s name
- Date of birth (DOB)
- Course average
- List number 10 / School list number
- 10th grade board exam list number
- The passing year
- Student Gender
- Student Religion
- Caste category
- Student Nationality
- Disability status
- phone number
- Mailing ID
- Name of subjects
- Residential address
- Signature in Hindi
- Signature in English
- Student Guardian Signature
- Two identity marks (1 mandatory)
- Bank account number
- The Name of the Bank
- Bank Address and IFSC Code
How to complete the 11th BSEB 2023 Offline registration form
- First, go to the relevant school / college where you were admitted.
- Collect / purchase the XI class registration form.
- Then fill out the registration form with the blue pen.
- Paste a photo of your last passport size.
- Make your signature on the application form.
- Attach the 10th brand sheet, Aadhar card and other required documents.
How to fill out the 11th BSEB 2023 online registration form
The online registration form can be completed by the school / university administration by following the procedure below. which is given step by step.
- First, visit http://seniorsecondary.biharboardonline.com/.
- Now, on the main page of the website click on Registration Session 2021-2023.
- Next, enter your username and password to log in.
- A new window will now open, in that window click on Register.
- Next, click on the Add Students option.
- Now, get the OFSS data of the students and fill in all the other details.
- Once you click on Submit and Upload a passport size file.
- Now, the preview option will appear on the screen, preview and form and confirm the form.
- So this way you make your registration one by one and finally pay the online application fees through NEFT.
Eligibility criteria for completing the registration form of the inter 2023 exam
Students must be 17 years of age or older by March 1, 2022. Students age after March 1, 2006, will not be allowed to complete the online registration / authorization form for 11th BSEB 2023 Registration.