The Andhra Pradesh Secondary School Certificate examination will likely be released by the Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh in May 2022. When the AP SSC Results 2022 are made available, students will be able to view the results on the official website. The student’s roll number will need to be entered for them to verify the results. The 10th board test was started on the 27th of April 2022 and continued until the 9th of May 2022. The exam was completed on the 9th of May, 2022.
AP SSC Results 2022
Applicants must visit the official website to verify their marks for the written test. The Andhra Pradesh 10th Class result may be accessed online by providing the relevant data on the official site. On the official website of the Directorate of government examination, Andhra Pradesh, www.bse.ap.gov.in, the students will be provided with all of the information they want on the SSC day result will be released.
|Article type||AP SSC Results 2022|
|Name of the board||Directorate of government examination, Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam name||10th board|
|Exam date||27th April 2022 – 9th May 2022|
|Declaration of the result||To be announced|
|Academic Session||2021- 2022|
|Result mode||Online mode|
You will need to hold off on any further plans until the government issues an official notice about the Andhra Pradesh Secondary School Certificate outcome. You will also get the 10th result marks letter from the authorities, and when the results are announced, you will be able to check it out on the official website.
How to check AP SSC Results 2022?
Students may verify the outcome of the secondary school certificate examination administered by the BSE AP board by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Directorate of government examination in Andhra Pradesh, www.bse.ap.gov.in, to get the result for the 10th board examination.
- Once you have accessed the official website, go to the main page’s left side and choose the SSC Public examination result 2022 option from the list of available options.
- After selecting the choice, a new page will load in front of you. On this new page, you will need to choose the individual student results for the SSC test 2022.
- Then, after you have selected the option, you will be brought to the subsequent page, and on that page, you will be required to input the roll number printed on your admission card.
- After that, choose the submissions option by clicking on it. When the final result appears in front of you, make sure it’s accurate throughout before selecting the download option.
- Last but not least, you have the option to take a printout of the result and save it somewhere safe for use in the future.
AP SSC Supplementary examination 2022
All of the candidates who were not successful in any of the topics will be required to take the additional examination administered by the administration of the Directorate of government examination in the state of Andhra Pradesh. After the test result has been published on the official website, the government will allow you to apply for the AP SSC 2022 extra examination.
After that, the administration will issue a new announcement for the AP SSC supplemental examination. You must apply to the topic where you have a specialism and pay the charge associated with applying. After that, the authorities will post the test date on the official website for all students who will take the supplemental examination. This exam day is for the students who did not pass the first examination.
After the conclusion of the test, the candidates who have qualified for the examination will be advanced to the next session. However, if there is still any student who did not prepare for the examination, that student will not be given another opportunity to pass the examination. There will be no re-evaluation of the extra test, and the administration will publish the straight AP SSC 10th result for the examination instead.
Andhra Pradesh SSC Re-evaluation 2022
Because the authority will be collecting objections to the answer sheet, everyone who took the test may turn in their answer sheet to have it reevaluated even if they did not pass the exam the first time. You are welcome to submit your answer sheet for rechecking if you have any questions about the content of your answer sheet or if you are unhappy with the way the checking was performed. Be very sure that you are delivering your document in the requested format since the authority will not tolerate any errors in the sent objections.